Motivational, uplifting and inspirational poems
My Latest Posts
• • •
- When the Light is Hard to SeeWHEN THE LIGHT IS HARD TO SEE When the light is hard to see Look to heaven, you’ll find peace When the darkness seem to dim Learn to put your … Continue reading When the Light is Hard to See
- Little Girl, Big FutureLITTLE GIRL, BIG FUTURE There’s that little girl Who dreams about the future Who wishes and hopes To become successful I must do all it takes To make her dreams … Continue reading Little Girl, Big Future
- Take A Moment..The world already has so many distractions to sidetrack us from our personal growth and development. Take a moment to work on yourself today. Take a moment… From the ticking … Continue reading Take A Moment..
- It’s time to ShineWelcome to the month of September. Motivation for September: It’s time to shineIt’s time to riseIt’s time to fly. Follow Grace Damilola Poetry for more content
- I Will ConquerI spoke to my mates “Let’s march to the gates Let’s scale the great height Let’s fight the good fight” We arose with hope We believed we would cope We … Continue reading I Will Conquer
- The Sun Will ShineThere are times when we face dark situations and it feels like all hope is lost. I want you to know that you are not alone. Keep believing, keep hoping … Continue reading The Sun Will Shine
- Face Your FearsSo many times, we give up on our hopes, dreams, aspirations because of fear. We let our fears overwhelm us and stop us from rising higher than where we are. … Continue reading Face Your Fears
- Lily Among ThornsLILY AMONG THORNS . Pretty, soft, pure and white Growing by the riverside Blooming, charming day and night Floating above waters high All around her beauty charms Are thorns with … Continue reading Lily Among Thorns
- Rabbit and bear poemRabbit and bear were best of friendsRabbit and bear went out to playRabbit and bear saw an appleRabbit and bear want the appleRabbit and bear don’t want to shareRabbit and … Continue reading Rabbit and bear poem
- On a Sunday MorningHere’s a poem to lighten up your Sunday… ON A SUNDAY MORNING.As I wake up from my sleepSo does my heart start to leapBecause it’s Sunday morning The air is … Continue reading On a Sunday Morning
• • •
Copyright Statement: All poems here are the original work of Grace Damilola Durosaro. None should be reproduced, shared, or printed without the author’s name and permission.